At first, many of you sometimes face the difficulties of not having a bank account opened in the country where you are currently living. All new beginnings have their fair share of obstacles to overcome and being an expat is no exception to this rule. What can you do, in this case? You can use PayPal, an online payments platform which offers certain advantages over the card payments.
There are only 2 easy steps to create a PayPal account
Step 1: Sign Up. Complete the sign up form. You’ll get an email and you simply click on a link to confirm your email address.
Step 2: Add card. Add the credit card information to your account; this might be the credit card you had at home, it doesn’t matter the country where it was issued. PayPal will store and safeguard your card details for your future purchases.
Here are some of the advantages PayPal offers:
- You can make payments in exchange for goods and services without sharing your financial information with the seller.
- It’s quick and easy. No need to type in the credit card details every time you make a purchase. You will only use the ID and password.
- It’s safe. You can shop at thousands of stores around the world in just a few easy clicks, and your card details will never be shared with the seller.
- You can use PayPal to buy Voice Credit for international calls to Cuba, to send Cubacel top ups to your family and friends back home or to recharge their Nauta account with HablaCuba.com
- You can use PayPal from your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile, whichever solution is more convenient.
For more information about PayPal or the other payment methods HablaCuba.com accepts, check out our Help Center.