Living abroad may be fun, may be challenging, may be thrilling, but most of the times it’s not fund-friendly! So, saving is always a good idea. And since we all know how much Cubans love to stay in touch with their family and friends back home, to save money on international calls to Cuba may help you enjoy the new experiences life offers even more.
Here are some tips that will help you get the best offers to call Cuba.
- Make sure the provider you are using offers the best deal you can get. Mainly, you have to pay attention to:
– hidden fees
– extra charges
– minute-rounding: make sure that you pay for one-minute rounding, not three, not five, as in this case you can talk for 1 minute and pay the cost of a 3 or 5 minute-conversation
- Stay updated to offers
Telecom providers are usually celebrate special occasions such as National Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, etc. with offers: bonuses, discounts, free minutes to call Cuba. If you subscribe to the newsletter or become a fan of the social media pages, you will be the first to find out about the promotions.
- Use the service which is more convenient for you. For low rates, you can choose calling cards. But a cheaper and easier alternative to traditional calling cards is an online international calling service like HablaCuba.com, Airtelephone or United World Telecom. All of them offer cheap international calls to Cuba, but out of the three, only HablaCuba.com offers:
– the best rate to call Cuba: 69.9¢/min to call any landline or mobile in Cuba
– no hidden fees, no extra-charges
– 100% quality guarantee
Besides that, HablaCuba.com also offers you every month the possibility to sent double or even triple top ups to Cuba, so you would make the most out of the money you are spending.