From Winston Churchill to the Rolling Stones, Cuba has hosted its fair share of famous Britons over the years. But the first official royal visit by the Prince of Wales and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall in 2019 heralds an important shift in Her Majesty’s Government’s longstanding policy towards the island.
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall landed in Havana on Sunday, marking the first official trip by a member of the British royal family to Cuba. The historic three-day visit is part of the couple’s broader Caribbean tour of former and current British territories.
Now that we recorded this page of Cuban history, we can move on with our daily life and focus on the small things that make us smile: a new Cubacel promo, between March 27-30.
The bonus scheme is as follows:
- For every top up between CUC 20.00 and CUC 60.00, customers will receive a special bonus of minutes and SMS (both for local and international use), including SMS entumovil
- The promotion will run from Wednesday Mar 27th, 2019 00:01 Cuba time to Saturday Mar 30, 2019 23:59 Cuba time
- This promotion does not apply for top ups below CUC 20.00
- Promotional bonus can not be transferred
- Promotional bonus can not be used for: Bolsa Correo, MMS, Data on mobile (Data packs)
- Once the promotional balance is used, any charges for calls or SMS will be deducted from the main balance
- Promotional bonus will expire on May 9th, 2019 at 23:59 Cuba time. If a customer still has balance (bono dinero) from previous promotion, expiration date will be May 9th, 2019
- Main balance will keep same validity as previous promotions (330 days from recharge date)
- Customers will receive a SMS a few days before the expiration date of extra bonus
- Customers can check their promotional balance via USSD *222*266#“ for free
- Top ups of 40 CUC or more will be divided into 2 or 3 separate top ups, so that you receive the maximum bonus possible. The recharges may arrive several minutes apart.